1. In line 18 the entry 'ApiUrl: '//example.net/'', should be changed to fit your need. You might wanna change it to your domain. If you don't have a domain you cam also enter a ddns hostname there. It is also possible to configure a local LAN ip here. That could be actually wanted incase you intend to use this setup for solo- or combined solomining.
2. In line 21 the entry 'HttpHost: 'http://example.net''', should be changed to fit your need. Either put in your domain including the protocol indicator. A ddns hostname can be put in there also. And as before it is possible to put a local LAN ip in here, but don't forget the 'http://' protocol indicator.
3. In line 22 the entry 'HttpPort: 8888', can be edited to fit your desire. It is the port where the pool is listening for http mining connections.
4. In line 25 the entry 'StratumHost: 'example.net'', should be changed to fit your needs. Putting in your domain / ddns hostname or local Lan ip are again the three options.
5. In line 26 the entry 'StratumPort: 8008', can be edited to fit your desire. It is the port where the pool is listening for Stratum mining connections.
6. In line 29 the entry 'PoolFee: '1%'', can be edited to fit your need and server usage. This setting though is only a visual part of the pool and has no influence on real Fee.
7. In line 30 the entry 'PayoutThreshold: '0.5 Ether'', can be edited to show whatever Payout Threshold you want to be shown on your pool later on. Again this is only a visual part of the pool and has no influence on payout settings.
8. In line 33 the entry 'BlockTime: 14.4' should be edited to 13.0, which is the ETHO target blocktime.
Here you can have a look at the edited file of this guide. Since this pool is going to be used for combined and isolated solomining, a local LAN ip was used.
(This guide was written by @mastermaid#1567. Thanks to Sammy007 for his open-ethereum-pool and to the Etho Protocol team. Thanks to @pistol22cal#7602 for proofreading.)